Sökning: "responsive supply chain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden responsive supply chain.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Tekniska Högskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Tekniska Högskolan
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Over the last couple of decades, globalization has impacted market competition. This results in that companies heavily offshore to low-wage countries to enhance its competitiveness through lower costs. Offshoring constitutes relocation of manufacturing activities to other existing manufacturing sites in foreign countries. LÄS MER
2. Improving Responsiveness of Supply Chain for a Customized Product, A Case Study at a Swedish Lighting CompanyH-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för bygg- och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Globalization has made international sourcing as one of the most interesting issues in many literatures and organizations. Moreover, supply chain area is facing new challenge known as customized production, which forces the companies to manage the rapid change and uncertain demand in order to be competitive in the market. LÄS MER
3. Agroecology as a social movement : a case study of the Prince George's County Food Equity Council in Maryland, United StatesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Work Science, Business Economics, and Environmental Psychology
Sammanfattning : The United States has experienced a drastic change in its food system within the last century. A locally-based, self-sufficient model has been replaced by one that is characterized by a consolidation of business and farms into fewer hands; a mechanization and specialization of agriculture management; and the looming threat of urban development encroaching on farmland. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Problem -‐‑ Promotions are the main reason for a majority of stock out situations and increases the amount of waste for perishable items, and strong competition within grocery retail has led to a significant increase in frequency and depth of promotions since the late 20th century. Lantmännen Cerealia has identified problems with low customer service levels (CSL) during promotions and lack of long term planning in general. LÄS MER
5. Change of organizational structure and replenishment processes for increased customer service and profitabilityMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Logistik- och kvalitetsutveckling; Linköpings universitet/Logistik- och kvalitetsutveckling
Sammanfattning : This case study is based on Company XY's Paper division and aims to present a new organizational structure and best practices for the processes involved in replenishing. Furthermore, proposals for future actions to be executed by Company XY to increase the customer service and profitability will be proposed. LÄS MER