Sökning: "retail store"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 373 uppsatser innehållade orden retail store.
1. Shopping within today's retail environment - Understanding how the practice of shopping is performed in regard to omni-channelsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. Survival in the Retail Apocalypse : A qualitative study about surviving the retail apocalypse as a retailerKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The retail apocalypse has a significant impact on the retail sector as we know it. The retail apocalypse is the reason for a harsh economic climate for physical retail stores throughout the world. The purpose of this study was to examine how sales personnel in retail stores can act as a competitive advantage when facing the retail apocalypse. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : It seems that online retail is erasing the presence of physical stores, referred to as the retail apocalypse. Consumers’ desire to experience brands is increasing whilst sensory experiences in the online retail environment are limited. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Product similarity matching for food retail is studied in this thesis. The goal is to find products that are similar but not necessarily of the same brand which can be used as a replacement product for a product that is out of stock or does not exist in a specific store. LÄS MER
5. Approaches to sensory marketing strategies within the beauty retail stores in Sweden : A qualitative insight concerning sensory interplay and sensory overloadKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : As sensory marketing is becoming a more widely used strategy in the world, the need to distinguish oneself is more important than ever. The general knowledge of sensory cues, their interplay and sensory overload among Swedish retail beauty companies is researched in this thesis. LÄS MER