Sökning: "risk analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5831 uppsatser innehållade orden risk analysis.
1. Att förhålla sig till en översiktsplan. En fallstudie om hur väl en detaljplan rörande Söderlingska Trädgården överensstämmer med översiktsplanenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : A socially sustainable society is an important foundation for the citizens to feel safe and secure in the public space. A safe citizen does most often have better both physical and mental health and considering those points of view a socially sustainable environment is of great importance. LÄS MER
2. IDENTITY & TECHNO-UTOPIANISM.A Critical Discourse Analysis of Marketing Material and their Sociotechnical ImaginariesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : This research paper sets out to investigate the messaging present in a corpus of textsgathered from Acxiom’s, an American data-analysis and ‘Identity Solutions’-company,website. The paper applies a framework of Critical Discourse Analysis informed by Theo vanLeeuwen’s theory of ‘legitimations’ and analyses the findings through the theoreticalframework of ‘Sociotechnical Imaginaries’. LÄS MER
3. Learning from Innovation Collaborations - An exploratory study of learning practices and challenges in innovation collaborations by large organizations in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovations are regarded as a principal source of competitiveness and renewal in organizations. Given the complex nature of products and services along with the pressure of faster time to market which increases the inherent risk of any innovation, it is now almost impossible to constantly innovate for any organization with collaborating with others. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how gendered power structure’s function within theorganisational culture of the Swedish Theatre Academy and how these structures are then reflected andrecreated within the professional world of theatre. Known risk factors that have shown to normalisesexual harassment in the theatre industry have been investigated in this study, using the experiences offormer Female theatre students as the primary case study. LÄS MER
5. "I'LL NEVER DO INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM HERE IN TANZANIA IN MY ENTIRE LIFE" Challenges of press freedom and female journalists in mainland TanzaniaMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The aim of the study is to reflect the perceived professional identities offemale journalists in relation to investigative journalism and how much thelegislative restrictions by the state change their perceived possibilities toproduce journalism according to their ideals.Theory: Findings are discussed with the theory of social capital by Pierre Bourdieu. LÄS MER