Sökning: "risk management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3448 uppsatser innehållade orden risk management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Fund managers have historically made use of traditional portfolio strategies such as Markowitz portfolio selection, as part of their decision making. But as the world has started to shift towards a more automated lifestyle, the question arises if fund management will follow. LÄS MER
2. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning usage in credit risk management - A study from the Swedish financial services industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Credit risk management is a fundamental process established in almost every financial institution. There are various tools and methods that financial institutions can use in order to mitigate risks among their loan takers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we aim to provide a fully data driven approach for modelling financial derivatives, exclusively using deep learning. In order for a derivatives model to be plausible, it should adhere to the principle of no-arbitrage which has profound consequences on both pricing and risk management. LÄS MER
4. Granskning av framtagande och kvalitet av riktlinjer för fosterljudsövervakning vid lågriskförlossning i Sverige enligt AGREE II: En totalundersökningMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: There are 44 obstetric clinic's in Sweden. It is up to each individual to designits own guidelines for different health conditions. It is important to minimize unnecessaryinterventions during labour, partly to reduce risks for the mother and the unborn child, birthexperience and outcomes. LÄS MER
5. Reaching Those ‘Out-of-Reach’: An Explorative Case-Study of Fire Prevention in Vulnerable Urban Communities within Copenhagen.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : Considering the nature of vulnerability to fires and at-risk groups, the issue is arguably a social problem where spatial analysis has allowed for a greater context, beyond the individual, to be analyzed. Furthermore, reports from fire rescue services of local safety concerns and the convergence of interest between different stakeholders has made communities disposition to fire safety increasingly relevant. LÄS MER