Sökning: "robusta system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 uppsatser innehållade orden robusta system.
1. Robust motion control strategies for hydrofoil-equipped naval vessels considering scaling effects.Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Hydrofoil-equipped naval vessels are not new. The technique appeared at the beginning of the 20th century and there are still new developments within the field. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska Kretsar och System
Sammanfattning : Project Ngulia is a public-private partnership that aims at developing innovative cost-efficient technical solutions in Ngulia sanctuary, Kenya. The technologies assist KenyaWildlife Service (KWS) with improving the security of rhinoceros. So far they have, amongothers, developed a dashboard showing the status of the sanctuary. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Some companies have managed to gain an advantage in today’s increasingly competitive market by utilizing product configuration software. However, many companies in the industrial manufacturing industry offer systems of configurable products and wish to be able to configure the products both individually and together as a system. LÄS MER
4. A Heuristic Approach based on Prioritized Quality Attributes for the Evolutionary Architecting of Automotive Embedded SystemsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Over the years, vehicles have become very complex systems involving multiple domains of engineering. This is mainly due to the advent of electronics and its use in the automotive industry. Electronically controlled systems offer much more flexibility and reliability compared to conventional mechanical systems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdesign
Sammanfattning : In the last few years, with the development of sensor and actuator technology along with increased computation power available on-board of vehicles, the automotive industry is em-ploying more and more mechatronic systems for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD). Driver Assistance Systems are being used to increase safety (eg. LÄS MER