Sökning: "role conflict"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 665 uppsatser innehållade orden role conflict.
1. “Nu är vi nog lite ute på fel väg.” En kvalitativ intervjustudie om hur socialsekreterare upplever styrningen av socialtjänstenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate how case workers in social work experience the governing of the Swedish social services. It also aspire to examine how professional values relates to recent changes in governing. LÄS MER
2. Religion and its relationship to conflict; The case of South Sudan : To what extent do South Sudanese still experience religious oppression post-independence?Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Abstract The study is a critical evaluation of the relationship between Religion and Conflict, with a case study in South Sudan (based on the findings of Noa Salomon 2013;2014). With the aid of power theory, conflict theory, frustration and aggression theory, the study seeks to determine the extent to which religious oppression still exists in South Sudan with other specific aims such as determining the provisions for religious freedom in South Sudan, finding the role of religion in peacebuilding and assessing the challenges faced in religious tolerance in South Sudan. LÄS MER
3. The Role of the EU in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict : A Qualitative Case Study on the Role of the EU in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict approached through realism, liberalism and constructivism.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : For over four decades, the EU has been an active external actor in the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. However, the role that the EU has in the conflict, have many times been questioned. LÄS MER
4. AU-led Peace Operations : The Case of the AMISOM KDF’s Local Peacebuilding Engagement in Southern Somalia, Jubbaland RegionMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Contemporary peace operations are deployed to increasingly complex, high-risk environments where localised armed groups, often those that can influence the trajectory of the conflict are not at the table, at the same time militaries are mandated to facilitate social, economic and political transformative processes in recovered areas. By the opening of the twenty-first century, the distinction between peacebuilding and military interventions converged both in policy and practice and increasing pressure are placed on the troop contributing countries to adapt to the dynamics of ‘multidimensional peace operations’. LÄS MER
5. Mobilitetspaketet i Europaparlamentet: sammanhållning och splittring mellan medlemsstater och partigrupperKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In April 2019 the European Parliament adopted its position on the so-called Mobility Package, a set of proposals for new rules for the transport sector within the European Union. Ever since the Mobility Package was first laid forward by the European Commission in 2017, it has been a contentious issue both within and outside of the European institutions and has often been framed as a conflict between “old” and “new” member states of the European Union. LÄS MER