Sökning: "role of internet in study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 141 uppsatser innehållade orden role of internet in study.
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This project analyses the role of social media and small media use during the ongoing Anglophone crisis in Cameroon by projecting social media as a product of new ICTs used to bring positive social change. An argument is raised to address some of the inadequacies that have centered around social media and protest with a focus on the Anglophone crisis. LÄS MER
2. "Fallosen som en allsmäktig gud." En intervjustudie om hur mainstreampornografi influerar kvinnor och deras heterosexuella praktikerKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Mainstreampornography is a widespread phenomena through the accessibility of internet and is a polarized debate regarding what it produces and how it effects people. The aim of this thesis is to make women’s experience visibile in the maintreampornography debates and how it has shaped and effected women in their daily heterosexual practices with men. LÄS MER
3. Skolbibliotekets skamvrå? En studie av skolbiblioteket som resurs i tjejers informationssökningar kring sexualitetMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis presents a review of high school girls’ experiences of how information seeking concerning sexuality is handled and given space in the school library. In Swedish high schools, sex education is integrated into a number of subject areas rather than taught as an independent subject. LÄS MER
4. WATCH OUT FOR GENERATION Z! – A Qualitative Research About Generational Differences and Similarities Towards Influence Marketing within Lifestyle BrandsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research is to investigate Generation Y and Generation Z and their relation and approach to influence marketing and what challenges these generations’ preferences and behaviors could generate for managers within lifestyle brands. The research question this study is aiming to analyze is: What role do generational differences play in influence marketing and what are the potential managerial challenges for lifestyle brands? To conduct the purpose of this research, a qualitative method has been implemented. LÄS MER
5. Exploring the Use of Freight Exchange E-marketplaces in Sweden: The Perspective of the Transport Service ProviderMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : A statistic released this year (2018) by the World Road Transport Organization shows that more than 80% of inland freight is moved by road. Frequent e-commerce activities and end-consumer demands on delivery performance have increased transport needs yet fill rates have decreased. LÄS MER