Sökning: "role theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3718 uppsatser innehållade orden role theory.
1. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : The Russian Orthodox Church has had an incredibly fascinating story during its long history in Russia, where its status, political as well as economic power has drastically changed over the course of its existence. The church has gone from being almost completely undistinguishable from the sovereign power during the Russian Empire to nearly being completely wiped out by the times of the communist regime in the soviet era, who saw it as a threat to the revolutionary ideas. LÄS MER
3. The Role of the EU in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict : A Qualitative Case Study on the Role of the EU in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict approached through realism, liberalism and constructivism.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : For over four decades, the EU has been an active external actor in the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. However, the role that the EU has in the conflict, have many times been questioned. LÄS MER
4. Demokratisering i Mongoliet : En teorikonsumerande fallstudie, demokratisering genom de nationella förklaringsfaktorernaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : In a world where authoritarian states are taking a bigger place in the global arena, it’s important to learn from democracies and how a strong democracy can be upheld. The objective of this essay is to explain how Mongolia, a country with two giant authoritarian geographical neighbors in China and Russia still upholds a strong consolidated democracy. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to get a better understanding of why people turn to astrology in todays secularized Sweden. More specifically, the purpose of the study is to investigate whether astrology functions as a mean of self-fulfillment in the pursuit of a deep self. LÄS MER