Sökning: "role theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3365 uppsatser innehållade orden role theory.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie masterexamen med huvudområdet kulturvård2019, 60 hpAvancerad nivå2019.01... LÄS MER
2. TURKISKA UPPFATTNINGAR OM EU - en kvalitativ textanalys av ledarartiklar ur den turkiska nyhetstidningen SabahKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper belongs in the research field of the external perceptions of the European Union. With Turkey as the case focus, the material consists of editorials from the daily newspaper Sabah. The purpose has been to identify how the EU is perceived in accordance with role theory, and detect changes over time between 2006 and 2016. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Purpose:To find out if there is a difference in what is perceived about learning depending on your relation to edularp.Theory:Hammer at al’s (2018) model of educational features of role-playing. The model consists of five main features that each has a number of sub parts. LÄS MER
4. Ethnic Discrimination in London’s Housing Market – Are Bangladeshi women worse off applying for housing compared to White women?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study investigates ethnic discrimination for sublets in London’s rental housing market. By applying an experimental design, four female fictitious characters were created to apply for housing advertisements on the website Gumtree. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research has shown that retirement expectations may influenceretirement-related behaviour, while socioeconomic aspects may influenceretirement expectations. Existing literature has investigated several covariatesof retirement expectations, yet socioeconomic aspects have received scarceattention. LÄS MER