Sökning: "royal family"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden royal family.
1. The British media portrayal of an “American Royal” : A critical discourse analysis of the articles published by the British press covering the Duchess of Sussex during the Royal Africa tour 2019Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap; Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This is a study about how Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, was portrayed in the media coverage by BBC News and the Sun during the Royal tour of Africa in September 2019. By conducting a case study, using a Critical Discourse Analysis, four articles from the public service news site BBC News and 14 articles from the daily tabloid the Sun are analysed. LÄS MER
2. How can Beema Bamboo Plantations Benefit Islands and Farmers in the Philippines? : A study in Manila, Marinduque and Romblon, the PhilippinesKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This study was conducted as a bachelor thesis at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in the spring of 2019. The study was carried out as a Minor Field Study (MFS) funded by the Swedish agency SIDA (Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency). LÄS MER
3. I hennes majestäts mediala tjänst - En kvalitativ studie av porträtterandet av kronprinsessan Victorias förlovning med DanielKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : When crown princess Victoria of Sweden becomes queen, she will be the first to do so inaccordance to the new (well it was implemented in the 1980’s) order of gender neutralsuccession. The royal family is under constant watch from the media, and especially so theregent. LÄS MER
4. Diana – kvinnan bakom fenomenet : En kvalitativ undersökning om stereotypa nyhetsbilder av prinsessan Diana under veckan efter hennes dödKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Princess Diana, or Lady Diana Spencer as she was called at the time, took the whole world by storm when she at only 20 years of age married in to the British royal family, and thereby became a popular target for the media. It was through the media that people all over the world got to know and love Diana, and when she died in a terrible car accident in Paris, France, in the year of 1997, people mourned the loss of their beloved princess, and blamed the media for causing her tragic death for the chance of getting some photos of her. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, the number of processors integrated on system-on-chip (SoC) increases rapidly and makes multiprocessor system-on-chip design (MPSoC) a regular feature of the embedded system.  To support the communication between several homogeneous or heterogeneous processors a communication infrastructure, Networkon-Chip (NoC) technology was raised more than ten years ago. LÄS MER