Sökning: "rural region"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 282 uppsatser innehållade orden rural region.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we study the price and income elasticities of gasoline demand in the different regions of Sweden. By collecting data for each region in the period between 2002-2017 we try to derive these elasticities. The purpose of this is to contribute to the understanding of the distributional effect in Sweden when the gasoline price increases. LÄS MER
2. “Development is the new Peace”: A case study on Pastoral Social Pasto’s role as a local actor in the peacebuilding process in the Colombian region of NariñoMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyze the role of Pastoral Social Pasto as a case of a local actor within the peacebuilding process in the Colombian region Nariño. Colombia suffered from an internal armed conflict that endured over five decades. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Energy poverty and lack of access to electricity is a global problem which is recognised in the sustainable development goal 7. Today 1.2 billion people live without access to electricity and most of them are situated in Sub-Saharan Africa where biomass still constitutes the main source of energy. LÄS MER
4. Women’s fuelwood collection and deforestation : Effects on women’s everyday lives and environments in Kabadio, Casamance and Diagane Barka, Sine-Saloum.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : Previous research and literature commonly agree to the fact that women, especially rural women, is the most vulnerable group in society. Many of them tend to be found in the poorest sections of society. LÄS MER
5. Seroprevalence and risk factors for Rift Valley fever and Capripoxvirus in small ruminants in the border region of Tanzania - ZambiaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Tanzania is a country where poverty is still high and many households are dependent on agriculture to support their families. Small ruminants, such as sheep and goats, make up an important part of agriculture; they are cheap to buy and can easily be sold or exchanged for the farmers. LÄS MER