Sökning: "sälja produkter"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 215 uppsatser innehållade orden sälja produkter.
1. KLIMATNEUTRAL- OCH ENERGISMART BETONGTILLVERKNING : En energiteknisk State of the art-studie och analysMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : In abstract, it can be emphasized that the concrete industry influences and is significant based on the sustainability dimensions. The concrete industry is also an industry where actors with different backgrounds interact to achieve the different climate goals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This work was conducted at the request of Trangia, a Swedish company known for selling and manufacturing the classical camping stove “stormköket”. Beyond camping stoves Trangia also offer several accessories for cooking outdoors, for example safe fuel bottles and separate cookware. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Research question: How do different actions from corporations, in countries waging war, affect consumers' perception of the corporation? Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine how consumers´ perception of brands are affected by corporations' actions in countries waging war. Theoretical perspectives: The main theories cover how brands´ perceived Business Ethics and perceived CSR affects Brand Fidelity and how brands are affected by inconsistent behaviour. LÄS MER
4. Improving Product - Service Development Processes in Traditional Manufacturing Firms : A Case Study of a Swedish Manufacturing FirmMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing companies have begun developing Product Service Systems to provide customers with enhanced product-service offerings. Transitioning to a service-oriented development process allows companies to restructure risks, responsibilities, and costs normally associated with owning products. LÄS MER
5. Increasing water access throughhuman-centered design : Design of a off-grid water purifying devicein a resource constraint environmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Patrick and Felicia are a couple who run a farm. Every day they harvest their crops and sell them at the local market. This is the family's everyday life and today's income goes to all the family'sexpenses such as food, water, and transport to the market. At the end of the day, the family's totalbudget results in plus or minus zero. LÄS MER