Sökning: "safe spaces"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 uppsatser innehållade orden safe spaces.
1. Co-working in an experiencescape - A case study on the consumption in a co-working space combined with a restaurant and caféMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. Beyond human (self-) care : Exploring fermentation as a practice of caring with humans, non-humans and the planet EarthMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : The present thesis deals with the playful exploration of fermentation as a practice of care. Fermentation has a lot of positive impacts and can be seen as a practice of care in relation to human self-care, caring with human others, relationships to non-human beings, like microorganisms, and caring with the planet Earth. LÄS MER
3. ”Tänk på din plats”: En kvalitativ forskningsstudie om separatistiska evenemangs relation till gränsdragningar och trygghetsskapandeKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the creation of safer spaces and discourse around exclusion among four feminist organizations that practice separatism. With the aim to make visible how boundaries are drawn and negotiated and how (un)safety is understood in this process, I conduct in-depth interviews with activists from these organizations. LÄS MER
4. I avseende till inträffande farsot : En studie av Kalmar stads sundhetsnämnds arbete i perioden 1860-1866Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to examine and analyze the work to prevent epidemic diseases undertaken by the board of health in the Swedish city of Kalmar in the period of 1860-1866. The essay is based on a combined archive and literature study, where the main source consists of protocols from the meetings of the board of health in Kalmar. LÄS MER
5. Starving for safe spaces : knowledge production, consciousness-raising and “the political” in the Facebook group FittlifeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kommunikation och medier
Sammanfattning : The thesis explores online knowledge production around a subject that has been considered taboo and inappropriate through history – sexual, reproductive and genital health for people with female genitals. Therefore, it also examines the political potential of coming together to openly discuss such “delicate issues”. LÄS MER