Sökning: "satellite Internet"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden satellite Internet.
1. Reliable and User Friendly Low Bandwidth Web Surfing - Performance and Reliability Improvements of a Proxy Server and Web Browser PrototypeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In remote locations, internet access can be enabled using satellite connections, suchas the Iridium Satellite Network. The Iridium GO! device provides a bandwidth of2.4 kbit/s. On such a low bandwidth it would take hours to download most modernwebsites. LÄS MER
2. Digitalization of forest management : Next generation unsupervised monitoring using Internet of Things and BlockchainMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The forest industry is a fundamental cornerstone of the Swedish economy employing over 70 000 workers on a national scale. In recent years, the industry has seen increased efforts to digitalize operations and management of forestry to reap economical rewards, improve efficiency and gain competitive advantages. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In this work, two LNAs operating at a frequency around 83 GHz and 110 GHz, for satellite- and 5G applications respectively, have been designed, using vertical InGaAs nanowire transistors. In addition, a switch operating at a frequency around 110 GHz has been designed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Satellite communication is a widely known method for communicating with remote or disaster-strickenplaces. Sometimes, thecommunication can be a matter of life and death,and it is thus vital that it works well. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/School for Forest Management
Sammanfattning : The drone (UAV) was initially developed for military purposes in order to reduce the risk of pilots. Significant for a drone is that it can fly by itself or be remotely controlled by a operator. The drone's size, price and handling have made it more attractive to the forest industry. LÄS MER