Sökning: "satellite Internet"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden satellite Internet.
1. Distributed Relay/Replay Attacks on GNSS SignalsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In modern society, Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSSs) are ubiquitously relied upon by many systems, among others in critical infrastructure, for navigation and time synchronization. To overcome the prevailing vulnerable state of civilian GNSSs, many detection schemes for different attack types (i.e. LÄS MER
2. Damage Assessment of the 2022 Tongatapu Tsunami : With Remote SensingKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : The Island of Tongatapu, Tonga, was struck by a tsunami on January 15, 2022. Internet was cut off from the island, which made remote sensing a valuable tool for the assessment of damages. Through land cover classification, change vector analysis and log-ratio image differencing, damages caused by the tsunami were assessed remotely in this thesis. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of the Perceived Speech Quality for G729D and Opus : With Different Network Scenarios and an Implemented VoIP ApplicationMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Informationskodning
Sammanfattning : Communication has always been a vital part of our society, and day-to-day communication is increasingly becoming more digital. VoIP (voice over IP) is used for real-time communication, and to be able to send the information over the internet must the speech be compressed to lower the number of bits needed for transmission. LÄS MER
4. Sustainability Impacts of Satellite Internet : Digital Inclusion vs Environmental SustainabilityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Informationssystem
Sammanfattning : An estimated 450 million people globally do not have access to a fixed or mobile broadband signal. Recently satellite communication companies announced the concept of Megaconstellations which are large networks of inexpensive low Earth-orbiting satellites. These constellations aim to provide internet access across the planet. LÄS MER
5. An implementation of an autonomous IoT system for real-time water quality monitoring with 4G and satellite connection : CatFish - Embedded systemsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about implementing an Internet of Things system for measuring water quality in rivers and other aquatic environments with an autonomous water drone, where the data from various components are collected and sent wirelessly to the database in real-time. A Raspberry Pi is connected to the internet through a 4G modem and a wireless satellite communication connection called RockBlock for emergency calls and notifications. LÄS MER