Sökning: "satellite product"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden satellite product.
1. Improving Short-Range Cloud Forecasts in Harmonie-Arome Through Cloud Initialization Using Mesan Cloud DataMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : Previous studies, such as van der Veen (2012) and White et al. (2017), have demonstrated the potential of using measurement-based cloud data to improve Numerical Weather Prediction (NWP) based cloud forecasts. This can be done through cloud initialization; a process of injecting cloud data after the regular data assimilation in an NWP model. LÄS MER
2. EM emissions test platform implementationfor satellite electric propulsion systems andelectronic subsystemsMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Modern gridded ion thrusters for CubeSats operate by generating high power and canpose challenging problems with Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). In order to verifycompatibility with neighbouring equipment, strict standards such as the militarystandard MIL-STD-461G, are required to be followed to achieve ElectromagneticCompatibility (EMC). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Surveillance and control have come a long way in the last years. Every new mobile phone, most cars, and smartwatches have a global positioning system tracking device built into it. This is just one of the technologies used in order to track and follow. Today it is hard to go anywhere without there being some sort of way of finding you. LÄS MER
4. City Margins and Exclusionary Space in Contemporary Egypt : An Urban Ethnography of a Syrian Refugee Community in a Remote Low-Income Cairo NeighborhoodMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för Asien-, Mellanöstern- och Turkietstudier
Sammanfattning : Drawing mainly on Lefebvre’s, Soja’s and Smith’s theorizations of space in order to understand the spatial dynamics of social inequality, this study investigates how a low-income Syrian refugee community negotiates its precarious location in a neighborhood on the periphery of one of Cairo’s desert ‘New Towns’. It also examines the way in which urban spatiality shapes the everyday lived reality of this particular community of Syrians. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The Floating Satellite (FloatSat) system project which has been developed at the ‘Department of Aerospace Information Technology - University of Würzburg’ is used to test, develop and implement various attitude control algorithms and strategies for small satellites . The FloatSat project is designed to operate on a Frictionless air bearing surface that works with compressed air flowing distributed on a hemisphere. LÄS MER