Sökning: "scenario-based design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden scenario-based design.
1. Assessing the Potential of Hydroponic Farming to Reduce Food Imports: The Case of Lettuce Production in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Many studies have investigated the issue of feeding the world’s growing population from different perspectives. Conventional agricultural methods usually have small production yields while requiring large amounts of scarce and unevenly distributed resources such as farmland and water. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : When working in collaborative projects with team members with different expertises, often from different companies, communicative and collaborative challenges that obstructs decision-making can arise due to team members having different objectives. In order to avoid problems and conflicts, good documentation of decision related information is required. LÄS MER
3. Assessment of the environmental impacts, energy performance and economic aspects of various construction materialsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Increasing CO₂ emission is considered as the main reason for global warming in the world. One of the reasons for producing CO₂ is using of fossil-based materials in the construction projects. LÄS MER
4. Increasing Online Hotel Bookings with the Application of Promotional Cues : A Scenario-Based Experimental StudyKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Background: Promotional cues are commonly applied on online travel agency websites. The most common cues were identified to be scarcity, popularity and pricing, which are said to increase consumers’ perception of scarcity, popularity and price and following enhance consumers’ booking intention. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : When developers or organizations need to develop a game, simulation or a similar project, they phase the question of whether or not to use a game engine as well as the question on which one to use. Are all game engines the same or does the architecture change and how is the game design different between various game engines? The objective of this thesis is to research these questions as well as giving a concrete understanding of the impact of picking one engine over the other and how each engine influences the way games are developed and answer some more specific questions regarding architecture and usability. LÄS MER