Sökning: "school results"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8810 uppsatser innehållade orden school results.
1. An Errors Analysis of Grammatical Errors in The Written Productions of Swedish Students in a Vocational High SchoolKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : As an approach to spotting and analyzing students' errors, error analysis provides information that gives us a better understanding of students' knowledge of second language grammar, so we can offer them more effective teaching. This study is an error analysis that investigates the most common grammatical errors focusing on verbs, prepositions, articles, and pronouns in English writings produced by first-year high-school students at a vocational school in southern Sweden. LÄS MER
2. IMPORTED LABOUR: THE KEY TO SUCCESSFUL NORM TRANSFER IN IDEA-DRIVEN AID? How the Solidarity Norm was Transferred in the Swedish-Vietnamese Aid Project Bai BangKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Norms present at the international arena is a topic of interest for researchers belonging to the school of constructivism. One being Stålgren (2006), who claims that the core norms in idea-driven projects risks being unsuccessfully transferred to domestic implementation, as there often is a conflict between the international decision-makers and the domestic actors’ constructions of reality. LÄS MER
3. Skolkuratorer - en kvalitativ intervjustudie om skolkuratorers förståelse och arbete med hemmasittande eleverKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explore and analyze school counselors' understanding of the phenomenon of hemmasittare and their work with these students. To accomplish this study we had a qualitative approach and conducted six semistructured interviews with school counselors who worked in Swedish compulsory schools. LÄS MER
4. Dagens elever kan bli morgondagens gärningsmän : En studie om skolans roll i förebyggandet av ungdomsbrottslighetKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : Juvenile delinquency is a topic that has been up for political debate during the election year in Sweden. As people tend to commit crimes at younger ages, we have concidered the schools’ role being a central part of the preventive work against juvenile delinquency. This since young people spend a large part of their time in school. LÄS MER
5. Elever saknar erfarenhet av skolans narkotikaförebyggande insatser - En kvantitativ studie om gymnasieelevers erfarenheter av och uppfattning om narkotikaförebyggande insatserKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : It is important to investigate and better understand what drug prevention interventions look like for young people in society. The purpose of the study was to investigate adolescents' experiences of and perception of the support and prevention efforts that are available for them. LÄS MER