Sökning: "screen time"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 364 uppsatser innehållade orden screen time.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study is an analysis of eight womens memories and stories about TV. All of theinformants were born in the 1950:s and they are all senior citizens today. Through theirindividual stories about the medium they say something about who they are, both as a groupand as individuals. LÄS MER
2. How can physical activity be enhanced through digital rewards? : An experiment where number of steps is rewarded with social media screen timeKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Today nearly 9 in 10 internet users use social media each month. Most people enjoy social media and have a beneficiary relationship with the different platforms giving them opportunities to stay connected with family and friends. LÄS MER
3. Association between cognitive measures, global brain surface area, genetics, and screen-time in young adolescents : Estimation of causal inference with machine learningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Screen media activity such as watching TV and videos, playing video games, and using social media has become a popular leisure activity for children and adolescents. The effect of screen time has been a highly debated topic; however, there is still very little known about it. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : The success of Reinforcement Learning (RL) has mostly been in artificial domains, with only some successful real-world applications. One of the reasons being that most real-world domains fail to satisfy a set of assumptions of RL theory. LÄS MER
5. Medievanor från en stängd värld i en pandemi : En kvalitativ studie om studenter på Linnéuniversitetets medievanor under COVID-19.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine young adults media behaviors during the times of the covid-19 pandemic. Qualitative interviews were conducted with five men and five women studying at Linnaeus University in Kalmar. The theoretical framework used are Uses and Gratification and New media theory. LÄS MER