Sökning: "search test"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 304 uppsatser innehållade orden search test.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : One of the difficulties in designing new products is the absence of already tried metaphors, designs or ways to talk about the system. This thesis focuses on methods and practises one could potentially use when designing something new - and if there are any challenges one need to aware of as a designer of such a system. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Mobile crowdsourcing solves complex problems by utilizing the untapped power of a crowd, connected through the fantastic mobile devices we use in our daily life. These gadgets are equipped with a versatile set of sensor that could be used for gathering data about a specific location in combination with questions to the human carrier. LÄS MER
3. Framtagning av kalibreringsverktyg för referensmätningar : Vardaglig kontroll av kalibrering i industriell provbänk för pneumatiskt styrda tågbromsarMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Faiveley Transport Nordic AB is a company in Landskrona and which is an international supplier in the railway industry. The industry sight in landskrona is mostly focused on developing and manufacturing train brakes.Today, Faiveley has a number of test benches that needs regular checks and re-calibration every three months. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Artificial neural networks (ANN) are used within the medical eld of survival analysis to rank patients according to their risk group. To evaluate how well the ranking was conducted, it is common to obtain the concordance index error (c-index). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : Does our cultural background colour our perception of nature? And if so, can it be seen when asked about early childhood memories? These were some of the starting questions I was pondering over after a walk in the forest with 5 women from different continents. Even if we were about same age, it was quite clear that what we saw and how we perceived the surroundings differed. LÄS MER