Sökning: "seat components"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden seat components.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Children are more vulnerable in vehicles compared to adults in collisions. Two main reasons are the different body structure between these two and vehicles are more designed to fit adults. Children’s head is larger relative to their body mass and their neck muscle ligaments are still not fully developed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Today there is a shift from mass production to mass customisation due to changing customer needs in the global market. This thesis report analyses customisation in a modular system through a case study in the truck industry with focus on development of a new seat solution. LÄS MER
3. Automotive Test Advances: Implications on ASIC production tests for Fingerprint Cards AB - new requirements and yield consequencesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis was to study the safety and reliability requirements in the automotive industry from a production test perspective. A survey of the requirements in the automotive standard AEC-Q100 was conducted and the implications of compliance with the requirements were analyzed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Truck drivers spend long, consecutive periods of time seated down, and the truck cab becomes their immediate work environment. Therefore, it is important to make sure that this space is properly adapted to fit the driver’s needs well. The driver seat is something the driver are very much in contact with. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : A high degree of wear has been identified in the hinge between load cube and underframe on one of Kiruna Wagons freight cars. The wagon is mainly used in the transport of iron ore, which means that it operates in a very dusty environment. The excessive wear results in an increased service demand and high downtime of the wagon. LÄS MER