Sökning: "second language acquisition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 298 uppsatser innehållade orden second language acquisition.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The general purpose of this study is to examine how parents can be supported in making use of their child’s digital media consumption for second language learning. In particular, a set of requirements are developed for best supporting the integration of children’s online activity into language learning activities by promoting a smooth transfer of knowledge through the spontaneous production of the target language. LÄS MER
2. LES LANGUES ETRANGERES, L’ANXIETE ET LA MOTIVATION. Étude sur les attitudes langagières de 14 Français vivant en SuèdeMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study analyzes the correlation between foreign language anxiety and motivation of 14 French persons living in Sweden.The works on the preliminary evidence of Foreign Language Classroom Anxiety Scale by Horwitz et al. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The main purpose of this study is to study the written proficiency of SFI students atdifferent morphological learning levels, and their ability to conjugate verbs, nouns,and adjectives using a wordless children book (frog-story).Theory: This study tries to link SFI levels of written proficiency to the levels of Pienemannhierarchy of language learning. LÄS MER
4. English learning in and ut of school : A qualitative study of upper secondary school teachers' cognitionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of the English language in society today has made it possible for people to learn English in different situations and in different ways. Therefore, it was of interest to research upper secondary school teachers’ beliefs and experiences concerning how their students learn English in different situations in school and out of school and concerning their students’ motivation. LÄS MER
5. Teachers ́ perceptions and enactment of the communicative classroom : A qualitative study of four teachers ́ attitudes towards communicative language teaching at upper secondary schools in SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish syllabus for English promotes a communicative approach to language teaching, but does not offer concrete guidelines regarding how a communicative classroom should be enacted. This leaves a great deal of interpretation up to each individual teacher. LÄS MER