Sökning: "second order effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 371 uppsatser innehållade orden second order effects.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och brand
Sammanfattning : The infrastructure of today is getting older and problems caused by deterioration over time is affecting the service life of these structures. In Sweden most of the existing bridges were constructed 60 to 70 years ago, rising the need to determine the state of health of the bridges as the maintenance costs will increase heavily. LÄS MER
2. Metod för analys av kapacitet i befintligt distributionsnät med avseende på mikroproduktion med solceller samt privat elbilsladdning.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Two strong trends in society which may have a major impact on the electricity grid load in the near future are the expansion of micro production with solar cells, and the increasingly prominent role of electric cars in the automotive market. In this work, an attempt is made to develop standardized and not too time-consuming methods to study how different future scenarios with large-scale expansion of private micro production with solar cells, as well as a very proportion of cars are electric and being charged at home, affect the various parts of the network with regarding voltage levels and load rating. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Transportplanering; KTH/Transportplanering
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the effects of bicycle crossings and follow up on previousstudies with new data on speeds, ability to travel unhindered and accident statistics. With theintroduction of the new definition of bicycle crossing from 2014, motor vehicle drivers had to yieldfor cyclists who are traveling on, or are approaching, the bicycle crossing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kommunikations- och transportsystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan; Linköpings universitet/Kommunikations- och transportsystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Vehicles that today are searching for a place to stop impacts other vehicles in cities. It can also be seen that the number of vehicles that desire to conduct a pick-up or drop-off increases with an increased number of ride-hailing services. New technology routing advises for such vehicles could improve the overall performance of a traffic network. LÄS MER
5. Sustainability in the Fast Fashion Industry. A quantitative Study on Consumers’ Brand Attitude towards Green Brand Extensions andits Effects on Brand Loyalty.Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Only a few industries face challenges regarding sustainability to the same extent as the fashion industry being one of the largest consumer industries and the second most polluting industry in the world. These challenges are encouraged by the fast fashion business model, which is dominant in the sector and relies on the quick responsiveness to latest fashion trends while maintaining low prices, encouraging more consumption and shorter product life cycles. LÄS MER