Sökning: "secondary buyouts"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden secondary buyouts.
1. Private Equity Firms’ Exit Decision in the Nordic Market: An Empirical Study on Factors that Influence Private Equity Firms’ Divestment StrategyMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates which factors determine how a private equity-backed fund exits their investment in a portfolio company located in the Nordic markets. A total of 397 Nordic portfolio company private equity exits occurring between January 2005 and December 2017 have been analyzed in this paper. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad utbildningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the light of overall democratic and normative values for Swedish education, including freedom of expression, the aim of this study was to examine how teachers’ critical comments on a school organization at upper secondary level (post-16 education) can be received and possible implications for teachers who express such criticism and for the school organization. The questions focused on criticism in relation to the core values of education and freedom of expression, in a policy context of marketization of the Swedish school system. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the effects of a Private Equity (PE) firm’s specialized investment strategy on the post-secondary buyout (SBO) operating performance of the portfolio company. SBOs are financial transactions in which both the buyer and seller are PE firms. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In the aftermath of the financial crisis, more LBOs were exited through a Secondary Buyout (SBO) compared to other exits, such as Reverse LBOs (RLBO). However, there are only few studies, examining the post-exit operational performance of different exit channels. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : Even though secondary buyouts (SBOs) have increased rapidly in recent years, the understanding of operating improvements in SBOs is limited. This thesis seeks to ascertain the determinants of operational improvements in SBOs. This is done by testing four hypotheses regarding the determinants of SBO operational performance. LÄS MER