Sökning: "secondary school"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3060 uppsatser innehållade orden secondary school.
1. Antagningen till högskolestudier - betyg eller konjunktur? En empirisk analys om betygsinflationens effekter på universitet och högskolor i Sverige.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study examines the relationship between average admission points to universities and colleges and average Swedish upper secondary school graduation rate, with control variables for youth unemployment and population volume for cohorts. By analyzing data for final grades, national test results, admission statistics, unemployment, and population volume for cohorts, this is tested. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The results of Swedish school students graduating from 9th grade have been declining since the beginning of the 21th century. This have been shown repeatedly in both studies from PISA and TIMSS, which both test the abilities of high school students in the OECD. There are many theories and potential explanations to why this is the case. LÄS MER
3. An assessment of Park & Ride in Gothenburg - A case study on the effect of Park & Ride on congestion and how to increase its attractivenessMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
4. The commercial effects of IMO’s regulation of the global sulphur cap in 2020 - A study on the procurement of deep-sea Ro-Ro at Volvo CarsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The International Maritime Organization (IMO) has announced a new global sulphur content limit for fuels burnt on ships sailing in global waters. The implementation date for this regulation is on January the 1st, 2020 and entail a maximum sulphur content of 0.5%, in contrast to the current sulphur content limit in global waters of 3.5%. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER