Sökning: "security policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 776 uppsatser innehållade orden security policy.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The worst humanitarian crisis that we are currently watching has prompted to a rise of refugrationflows in today’s globalised world. During the European refugrant crisis the EU external borderswere under pressure and the EU had to find partners to help to secure its borders, as solidarityinside the EU was not enough to carry good management of the refugration flows that werearriving at EU doors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to analyse whether the view on the European union as an institution and a political actor has changed over time whitin the swedish christian democratic party. The period of time that is analysed starts at 1993 and ends at 2018, and it is clear that during this period a significant change in focus whitin the christian democrats with regards to three specific policy areas in EU-politics has occured. LÄS MER
3. SWEDISH MILITARY DEPLOYMENT IN THE EU. WHAT MOTIVES LIE BEHIND? A realist explanation how Sweden represented EU military missions in order to maintain relative power.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the last few years security and defence policy has been increasingly prioritized in the EU and military collaborations are developing in different ways to deal with and adapt to the threats that the circumstances of the modern world present. The EU and many of its member states have more than twenty years of experience in joint military missions. LÄS MER
4. Att värna demokratin. Kommunala tjänstepersoners konstruktioner av demokrati, rättigheter och medborgarskap i det kommunala arbetet med återvändare och islamistisk våldsbejakande extremismMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how the problem with so called returnees (återvändare) and violent extremism (våldsbejakande extremism) is constructed in the municipal work with and against the same in Sweden, using Carol Bacchi’s and Susan Goodwin’s Foucaultdian approach to policy analysis – the so-called “what’s the problem represented to be?” approach – as its primary method. The purpose is to explore how Swedish ideas of democracy are formed, strengthened and challenged, and what effects this may have on notions of citizenship and human rights. LÄS MER
5. User Acceptance in mHealth industry : A quantitative study of mHealth application in China based on UTAUT2 ModelMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: The market of mHealth has been growing steadily over last years, but in China, the market is not very mature, and the low level of popularity negative impact on the development. But it should be noted that the market has great potential with positive development background, the policy support by government, the widely used of smartphone and the Internet and especially the huge demand of mHealth in China. LÄS MER