Sökning: "security policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 964 uppsatser innehållade orden security policy.
1. Information Operations & The Rising Threat in the Cyber Domain. Case Study of Finnish Governments Addressing the Cyber Threat Environment and Policies Countering Information OperationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This research was inspired by two courageous Finnish women, journalist Jessikka Aro and PhD Saara Jantunen, who shined a light on Russian hostile behaviour on the Internet and started discussions about information operations nationally and internationally all over the world. Due to personally becoming a target of aggressive information campaigns, Jessikka Aro had to move abroad from her home as the FinnishSecurity and Intelligence Service suggested there is nothing to be done to counter theattacks or safeguard her from getting harassed online and "offline". LÄS MER
2. A LANGUAGE THAT MATTERS – Viewing the Women, Peace and Security agenda through an intersectional lensMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyse how the Women, Peace and Security agenda is intersectional in its approach to women. This study contributes to previous research regarding gendered security and peace and conflict studies. LÄS MER
3. A MISGUIDED FOREIGN POLICY How liberal interventionism backfires on the liberal international order.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores in what ways liberal interventionism has backfired on the liberalinternational order (LIO) by analysing the 2011 Libya intervention, the Syrian civil war and the 2013-2014 Ukraine crises. The research problem concerns the debate on how the LIO is challenged. LÄS MER
4. Hur motiveras svensk biståndspolitik genom diskurser om säkerhet?: En kritisk diskursanalys av policyramverket för svenskt utvecklingssamarbete och humanitärt bistånd (2016)Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This essay is a critical discourse analysis of representations of security that are visible in the Swedish aid policy. The text aims to analyse discourses of security, through lenses of poststructuralist critique, in the current policy framework represented by the Swedish government from 2016 (Policyramverket för svenskt utvecklingssamarbete och humanitärt bistånd 2016/17:60). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explore the synergies (or the lack thereof) in the actions and programmes of the European Union in conjunction with the European Space Agency in the areas of the space-based economy, space-based sustainability, and space-based security, based on the joint statement signed in 2016 by the two organizations. The joint statement said that the organizations would work in close cooperation with each other for unified and concerted progress within the space sector. LÄS MER