Sökning: "security policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 808 uppsatser innehållade orden security policy.
1. Them vs Us - The ontological significance of identity and (in)security in the Cold Conflict between Iran and Saudi ArabiaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In recent years, identity has become increasingly important within the field of International Relations and in studies of conflict. This has led to the widening of the field with the help of perspectives from the field of Psychology, and the emergence of ontological security theory (OST) where identity is a centrality. LÄS MER
2. A case for risk management in the Swedish housing market Studying the demand for market value insurance products in the Swedish metropolitan residential real estate marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
3. Aligning Fortress Europe with the Rainbow? The Securitization of Migration and LGBTI Asylum Seekers in the European Union.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increase of migration into the European Union, which peaked during the 2015humanitarian crisis of refugees, has raised concerns about security within nationalist politicaldiscourse across the EU. European right-wing populist discourse revolves around a perceivedthreat to national and European culture and identity, pushing adamantly for restrictions inmigration policy, and black-marking asylum seekers as hostile actors. LÄS MER
4. WOMEN & DEMOCRACY IN THE ARAB WORLD A Field Study on Women’s Political Participation in Post-revolution EgyptMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Among the countries involved in the 2011 Arab revolution, Egypt and Tunisia are considered to have developed the most. However, Tunisia is the only country recognised as having undergone asuccessful democratic transition, whilst the transition in Egypt has been unstable and not asprosperous. LÄS MER
5. Strategic narratives and public diplomacy in the Russian news media portrayal of Sweden: case of Russia TodayMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : With the changes in the means and the scope of global communication, images and stories, promoted by political elites are gaining real influence not only on hearts and minds but also on the policy-making in the international setting. In the twenty-first century, the concern of “whose story wins” has started to dominate the field of public diplomacy. LÄS MER