Sökning: "segregated areas"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 uppsatser innehållade orden segregated areas.
1. Hur upplever unga icke vita killar bemötandet från polisen? : En studie om upplevelser med Stockholmspolisen i ett segregerat bostadsområdeKandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hälsa, vård och välfärd; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hälsa, vård och välfärd
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to gain an insight of which views young non-white males have of the Stockholm police and what sort of treatment they receive from the police in their residential areas. The study is based on a qualitative research method that was based on ten individual interviews with young non-white males between the ages of 16–19. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : Sexual segregation is a phenomenon present in many vertebrate taxa, including the bat order Chiroptera. Sexual segregation is a social and/or habitat separation based on sex and is driven by varying causes such as sexual dimorphism, resource and physiological limitations, predator avoidance and many other factors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Segregation is increasing in Sweden, and the political discourse about violence in Swedish suburbs has intensified dramatically throughout the last years. Segregated areas are often described as dangerous areas with a lot of insecurities. In this paper, I´m going to present a case study of Botkyrka municipality which is in south Stockholm. LÄS MER
4. Utsatta områden och den stigmatiserade diskursen : Hur utsatta områden framställs i medierapporteringKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Areas that are considered to be deprived neighborhoods have become an increasingly debated subject within the public debate in Sweden, which has led to the uprising of political issues concerning migration in the Swedish society. This leads to the interest of examining how deprived neighborhoods are portrayed by the media in news articles. LÄS MER
5. Inclusionary housing : –an analysis of a potential affordable housing tool in Cape Town, South AfricaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Cape Town is a city with a complex housing problem due to the apartheid planning and the design of the current housing programs. Apartheid planning has segregated the city, leading to a more divided and spread out city. LÄS MER