Sökning: "selective laser melting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden selective laser melting.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Production by Additive Manufacturing creates opportunities to make customized products in small batches with less material than in traditional manufacturing. It is more sustainable and suitable for niche products, but entails new production demands to ensure quality. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap; KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The main problem encountered in this thesis is the lack of research and knowledge of selective laser melted-printing with Uddeholm Dievar®. This absence of information could cause issues regarding quality and properties of the alloy as well as uncertainty regarding an appropriate heat treatment cycle. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell produktutveckling, produktion och design
Sammanfattning : The thesis project has been carried out in collaboration with Saab training and simulation in Huskvarna, which manufactures military training products. The aim of the project was to investigate the possibility of using additive manufacturing as the method for future manufacturing for the small arms transmitter bracket (SAT-bracket, a bracket for gun) to reduce lead time, cost and weight. LÄS MER
4. Powder bed additive manufacturing using waste products from LKAB's pelletization process : A pre-studyUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : This report is the result of a bachelor thesis project executed at Luleå University of Technology(LTU). The purpose of the project was to investigate the possibility to use the metal powder wasteproducts from LKAB’s pelletizing process for additive manufacturing as this would meaneconomic benefits for the sake of LKAB as well as environmental benefits. LÄS MER
5. Alloy 718 manufactured by AM Selective Laser Melting : Evaluation of microstructure and weldabilityUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Inconel 718 is one of the main superalloys that are used in hot structures of jet engines today, because of its excellent mechanical properties at high temperatures and its good weldability. This material has been extensively used and studied in cast and wrought forms during the past decades. LÄS MER