Sökning: "self-service technologies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden self-service technologies.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this case study is to examine the effects of the introduction of self service technologies (SSTs) on store performance. The data are collected from a Swedish multinational company and studied through difference in difference regressions. LÄS MER
2. Context of Self-Service Business Intelligence : A case study of IT-enabled organizational transformationMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Fast evolving digital technologies lead to a rapidly changing environment where decisions have to be made in a short time. The promised solution is data-driven decision making and business intelligence. LÄS MER
3. To SST, or not to SST, that is the question : En studie om self-service technology inom hotellbranschenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This study examines how hotels manage digitization within the industry. Specifically it seeks to examine how managers view decisions and strategies for implementing SST in relation to hotel guest’s acceptance. Design/methodology/approach: This study has assumed a mixed methods methodology. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The Last-mile delivery is seen as an emerging attention due to the increased focus on e-commerce and Omni-channel retailing. Due to these and since it involves end consumers, organizations look for innovative solutions to provide customers with a service fulfillment option. LÄS MER
5. Retailing in the digital age : A cross-sectional survey of employees' attitudes toward digitalizationKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Digitalization is changing the world, and the retail industry is no exception. The new technologies are affecting retail in multiple ways to increase sales and customer satisfaction. This change is being observed in the physical stores as well as new online markets. LÄS MER