Sökning: "semantic structure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade orden semantic structure.
1. Critical Discourse Analysis of COVID-19 Conspiracy Theory Videos. : A Study of Popular Videos in Arabic Media.Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : COVID-19 hit the world causing global health, social and political problems. Exceptional misinformation about the pandemic has been circulating through social media and contributed to the public panic and confusion about how to deal with the crisis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Malfunction in the overhead contact line system is a common cause of disturbances in the train traffic in Sweden. Due to the preventive methods being inefficient, the Swedish Transport Administration has stated the need to develop the railroad maintenance services and has identified Artificial Intelligence (AI) as an important tool for this undertaking. LÄS MER
3. An online study of L2 relative clause processing: Evidence from self-paced reading in Persian learners of EnglishMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Masterprogram: Språk och språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study examines relative clause (RC) processing in Persian learners of English and native speakers of English to explore whether or how different task demands, referential context information with three potential RC antecedents along with the variables noun type (definite, indefinite), RC length (short, long) and RC type (extraposed, non-extraposed) affect their processing, using both an online non-cumulative self-paced reading task and an offline questionnaire. In the self-paced reading task, the online processing of RC attachment resolution was examined when participants read temporarily ambiguous sentences with RCs preceded by one clause or two clauses containing three NPs followed by comprehension questions to explore L2 RC attachment preferences. LÄS MER
4. Segmentation, Classification and Tracking of Objects in LiDAR Point Cloud Data Using Deep LearningMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to explore deep learning methods of segmentation, classification and tracking of objects in LiDAR data. To do this a complete pipeline was developed, consisting of background filtering, clustering, tracking, labeling and visualization. LÄS MER
5. Arkiv, levnadsberättelser och tillhörighet : En narrativ studie av det betydelsebärande i att använda arkivMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : The aim of this master’s thesis in archival science is to understand how four individuals’ use or creation of archival records affects the experience of social, cultural, and ethnic belongingness in time and space. The questions investigated are: 1) How do the individuals conceptualize the records' origin and how do this affect their interpretations of past and present time? 2) Which stories about belongingness appear when the individuals tell about the records and how do these relate to themselves and their surrounding world? 3) How can activation of the records related to places, persons, and relationships become meaningful? The study is a part of a poststructuralist tradition that focuses on microhistories, versatility, and changes. LÄS MER