Sökning: "semi-structured interviews"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15627 uppsatser innehållade orden semi-structured interviews.
1. I don’t see a future being gay in this country: A non-legally binding charter and its consequences for queer women in Poland.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : LGBTQ rights are under attack in Europe. Poland is one of its most homophobic countries and many municipalities have announced themselves ‘LGBT-free zones’ by adopting the Family Charter (henceforth the Charter), which is a policy document of a homophobic organization. LÄS MER
2. The Dissatisfied Right:A Micro-Level Analysis of Political Dissatisfaction in Supporters of the Populist Radical Right in Rural East GermanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Contemporary election results of the populist radical right (PRR) reveal significant spatial variation of PRR support within countries. To a large extent, this variation is believed to be based on local and regional differences within the PRR’s electorate, which calls for the inclusion of micro-level analyses in our study of the PRR. LÄS MER
3. Challenges and conditions for collaboration. A case study of how Swedish agencies address and handle collaboration and governance challenges in their work towards achieving sustainable development goal 2Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on collaboration and governance challenges within the implementation of Sustainable development goal 2 (SDG 2) in Sweden. The study is based on a theoretical framework on wicked policy perspectives and the four characteristics: complexity, divergence, fragmentation and uncertainty. Two research questions guide the analysis. LÄS MER
4. Harnessing Social Capital through Sport: Exploring the role of Football in the socio-economic integration of African migrants in Gothenburg, Sweden.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Integration ought to be a two-way process, requiring adjustments from both migrants and native residents. However, more adaptation is often required of and indeed achieved by the migrants than host communities. Fortunately, participation avenues such as sport offer opportunities for these migrants to interact with and learn from host communities. LÄS MER
5. DISTANSARBETE I PANDEMINS TID - En kvalitativ studie om distansarbetets effekter på psykosociala faktorerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The covid-19 pandemic has brought a tremendous amount of unexpected change to many parts of daily life - work being no exception. Since March of 2020 employers have been urged to take measures allowing for telework in order to decrease the spreading of the virus, consequently leading to offices closing. LÄS MER