Sökning: "sense of place"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 688 uppsatser innehållade orden sense of place.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Olfactory art is a relatively new field of study in the art historical field and the existing literature is predominantly based on a distanced interpretation of olfactory artworks. In order to explore the gap caused by this position, this thesis delves into the physical experience of two olfactory artworks from the exhibition Sense Me at Trapholt Museum – Olfactory Forest and Smoke Cloud. LÄS MER
2. How can socioducts contribute to urban social sustainability? A case study of the two eco/socioducts in Hammarby SjöstadMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Since traditional methods of bridging physical barriers, such as roads and railways, have not fully solved the problem of creating safe and attractive environments, new solutions have emerged. Socioducts aims to bridge barriers, provide safe and inviting environments for pedestrians and cyclists, create social cohesion and connectivity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to analyze, from a gender perspective, the perceived safety of adolescents and young adults at Stenpiren which is an important public transport hub in Gothenburg. We aim to identify measures that can improve the sense of security experienced by people at Stenpiren. LÄS MER
4. Brand negotiations in Video Game Communities - An exploratory study analysing community-made discourses in video game brands and how they shape the brand imageMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : /ˈfluːɪd/ is a project that explores the retail part of the fashion world. By creating an inclusive shopping experience, this project aims to escape the binary world of clothing stores. Working with second-hand pieces, the goal is not to create new garments, but to give everyone access to the full spectrum of clothes. LÄS MER