Sökning: "sensemaking theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden sensemaking theory.
1. Communication of cultural heritage towards youths in Gothenburg Three culture institutions´ websites and InstagramMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : To establish an understanding of how cultural heritage is communicated on the Internet through websites and Instagram, three institutions are selected to be observed through a virtual ethnographic analysis in combination with sensemaking theory. The institutions that has been observed are Röda Sten, Världskulturmuseet and Frilagret. LÄS MER
2. Decision-Making on Life and Death A case study on how critical and urgent decision-making is done by the Swedish Police AuthorityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
3. The creation of a management fashion - contextualization in practice: A case study of value-based health care's introduction at the Karolinska University Hospital, in Stockholm, SwedenD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : This study charts how "Value based health-care delivery", a management idea created by Michael Porter and Elizabeth Teisberg, and promoted by the Boston Consulting Group, has been translated in a Swedish context, up until August 2017. It traces the travel of the concept, from its origins, to its meteoric rise within the Swedish healthcare system, culminating in its operationalization at the Karolinska University Hospital, as the cornerstone of a wide ranging reorganization. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This case study explores how members of a large complex organization make sense of its efforts to be more adaptable. Using ideas from institutional theory, we problematize efforts toward adaptability and identify adaptability as an area where organizations engage in some degree of hypocrisy, meaning that they talk about being flexible to stay competitive in a fast-paced environment, but often act according to rigid processes that are in place. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : This paper stems from understanding how fast fashion retailers market their sustainability and how the retail space drives different forms of sustainable performances and consumption. Departing from a practice-based approach and practice theory, the study gives insights on how retailers actions in the production chain are translated in-store and online for consumers sense-making, performances and consumption practices. LÄS MER