Sökning: "sentiment analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 177 uppsatser innehållade orden sentiment analysis.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Text classification has been an important application and research subject since the origin of digital documents. Today, as more and more data are stored in the form of electronic documents, the text classification approach is even more vital. LÄS MER
2. All Negative on the Western Front: Analyzing the Sentiment of the Russian News Coverage of Sweden with Generic and Domain-Specific Multinomial Naive Bayes and Support Vector Machines ClassifiersKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik och filologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores to what extent Multinomial Naive Bayes (MNB) and Support Vector Machines (SVM) classifiers can be used to determine the polarity of news, specifically the news coverage of Sweden by the Russian state-funded news outlets RT and Sputnik. Three experiments are conducted. LÄS MER
3. Sentiment towards the COVID-19 pandemic - A valuable instrument for predicting prices in the US stock market?D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the impact of sentiment towards the COVID-19 pandemic on stock prices by incorporating sentiment into the existing Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) model for predicting stock prices in the United States. Existing research on this field has principally been conducted before the outbreak of the pandemic, while more current studies have largely focused on overall sentiment rather than sentiment towards the pandemic. LÄS MER
4. In the Eye of a Pandemic: An Event Study of the Swedish Stock Market Reactions to the Covid-19 Press ConferencesC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Using intraday trading data for the Swedish stock market, this paper examines the stock market reactions to The Public Health Agency of Sweden's daily press conferences covering Covid-19. Our results indicate that stock returns immediately drop at the 1% significance level when negative news are announced. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis was aimed to evaluate if sentiment related to stocks expressed on the subforum “Wallstreetbets” also reflects the traded volume in the stock market. For this purpose, a collection of comment data from posts filtered under the “Hot” section was issued between the 6th of April 2021 and the 20th of April 2021 on daily basis at 22. LÄS MER