Sökning: "sequence prediction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden sequence prediction.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : With an increasing demand for bandwidth and lower latency in mobile communication networks it becomes gradually more important to improve current mobile network management solutions using available network data. To improve the network management it can for instance be of interest to infer future available bandwidth to the end user of the network. LÄS MER
2. Region Proposal Based Object Detectors Integrated With an Extended Kalman Filter for a Robust Detect-Tracking AlgorithmMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we present a detect-tracking algorithm (see figure 3.1) that combines the detection robustness of static region proposal based object detectors, like the faster region convolutional neural network (R-CNN) and the region-based fully convolutional networks (R-FCN) model, with the tracking prediction strength of extended Kalman filters, by using, what we have called, a translating and non-rigid user input region of interest (RoI-) mapping. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : Supplying the right amount of taxis in the right place at the right time is very important for taxi companies. In this paper, the machine learning model Taxi Demand Net (TDNet) is presented which predicts short-term taxi demand in different zones of a city. LÄS MER
4. Implementation of an 8-bit Dynamic Fixed-Point Convolutional Neural Network for Human Sign Language Recognition on a Xilinx FPGA BoardMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis work is to implement a convolutional neural network on an FPGA device with the capability of recognising human sign language. The set of gestures that the neural network can identify has been taken from the Swedish sign language, and it consists of the signs used for representing the letters of the Swedish alphabet (a.k.a. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik; Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Today, the main research field for the automotive industry is to find solutions for active safety. In order to perceive the surrounding environment, tracking nearby traffic objects plays an important role. LÄS MER