Sökning: "service adoption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 uppsatser innehållade orden service adoption.
1. Use-oriented business models : a multiple case study of rental providers within the Scandinavian outdoor apparel industryMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Our current production patterns induce high consumption rates and equally high waste generation, which will eventually lead to resource depletion and substantial environmental damages. The concept of a use-oriented product-service system seems promising to encourage resource efficiency. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The current migration of companies towards continuous integration and delivery as well all service-oriented business models brings great benefits but also challenges. One challenge that a company striving to establish continuous practices is the need for pipeline traceability, which can bring great enhancements to continuous integration and delivery pipelines as well as offer a competitive edge. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the development process of services based on artificial intelligence (AI) technology within an industrial setting. There has been a renewed interest in the technology and leading technology companies as well as many start-ups has integrated it into their market offerings. LÄS MER
4. The experiences of adoptive parents rearing children with reactive attachment disorder : A systematic literature reviewMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, CHILD
Sammanfattning : Reactive attachment disorder (RAD) is characterised by severely underdeveloped or absent attachment between a child and a caregiver. Adopted children who have experienced adverse early experiences prior to adoption may have lacked opportunities to form selective attachment relationships and, in rare cases, may have a diagnosis of reactive attachment disorder. LÄS MER
5. Perceived impacts of Cloud Computing adoption on the role of an IT department of a higher institution in a developing country.Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Cloud computing popularity has continued to be on the increase side, and it has been significant contributory factor to the of 24/7 365 days business culture of the digital 21st century where data and data centers are accessed via the internet through any connected device, anytime and from anywhere. Higher Education Institutions (HEI) or Tertiary Education Institution (TEI) are also among organisations, medium and large, that are tapping into this trend by gradually adopting this technology to reduce their high budgets in the prevailing face of financial shortage. LÄS MER