Sökning: "service companies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2210 uppsatser innehållade orden service companies.
1. Effekten av den operationella leasingen på marknadsvärde efter det obligatoriska införandet av IFRS 16 En kvantitativ studie på svenska börsnoterade företag inom sju leasingintensiva industrierMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the effects that IFRS 16 had on the particular industries in a Swedish context. The investigation focuses on whether the existence of the operating leases can affect the market value after completing the requirements on the mandatory implementation of IFRS 16. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: During the last few years, the manufacturing industry has experienced a multitude of disruptions. One major strategic shift that is occurring across industries today is the implementation of services or “servitization”. LÄS MER
3. The Role of Service Design in Startups: Exploring Potential Benefits and Challenges from Service Designers’ PerspectivesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid and constant changes taking place in the modern business world together with an increased globalcompetition is making it more urgent for companies to introduce innovative offerings at a faster pace.Purchasing decisions by customers are not solely based on function anymore, there is an increasing demandfor intuitive and seamless experiences from the products and services that they interact with. LÄS MER
4. Value Creation in the Banking Industry - A comparative case study of how value is proposed by two Swedish banks from a S-D logic perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study examines how two banks with different digital strategies and customer interactionapproaches propose value propositions. Digitalization is reshaping industrial fundamentals aswell as leading to changes in the value proposition of companies’ business models. LÄS MER
5. Enabling Business Transformation through Servitization: The role of Open Innovation and Collaboration Strategies in Commercial Real Estate - A multiple Swedish businesses empirical analysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Commercial real estate industry is undergoing some major transformations that are disrupting its traditionaldynamics and imposing to companies a proactive response. Technological advancements, new businessmodels and changing in client needs create the conditions to reorient the solutions towards a more completecustomer experience by providing services aiming to solve the complex user’s problems. LÄS MER