Sökning: "service culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 436 uppsatser innehållade orden service culture.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: During the last few years, the manufacturing industry has experienced a multitude of disruptions. One major strategic shift that is occurring across industries today is the implementation of services or “servitization”. LÄS MER
2. The Role of Service Design in Startups: Exploring Potential Benefits and Challenges from Service Designers’ PerspectivesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid and constant changes taking place in the modern business world together with an increased globalcompetition is making it more urgent for companies to introduce innovative offerings at a faster pace.Purchasing decisions by customers are not solely based on function anymore, there is an increasing demandfor intuitive and seamless experiences from the products and services that they interact with. LÄS MER
3. Hur går det för lokaljournalistiken? - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av lokalbevakningen i två kommuner utanför MalmöKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In the big city regions in Sweden, with their growing populations, the local newspapers have a large number of municipalities to cover and do not have the same space for every municipality as in local newspapers in other parts of Sweden. Previous studies have shown that many municipalities located within commuting distance from the big cities are covered by local newspapers and public service media as well as hyperlocal media, such as free weeklies and local news sites. LÄS MER
4. IT’S IN THE DATA : A multimethod study on how SaaS-businesses can utilize cohort analysis to improve marketing decision-makingMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Incorporating data and analytics within marketing decision-making is today crucial for a company’s success. This holds true especially for SaaS-businesses due to having a subscription-based pricing model dependent on good service retention for long- term viability and profitability. LÄS MER
5. Green Cloud Transition & Environmental Impacts of Stock Exchanges : A Case Study of Nasdaq, a Global Stock Exchange CompanyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : To address the issues of climate change and reduce the emissions released into the atmosphere, society and companies, including the financial markets, need to adjust how they act and conduct business. The financial markets are vital in the transition towards a more sustainable society and stock exchanges are a central actor to enhance green finance, enabling green securities to be traded. LÄS MER