Sökning: "service culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 384 uppsatser innehållade orden service culture.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this thesis entails investigating how public service journalists at three distinct newsrooms view ethnic diversity and its effects on the reporting process and the audience. This was achieved by examining the following four aspects; (i) The level of ethnic diversity in the newsrooms; (ii) Public service journalists’ opinion on ethnic diversity within newsrooms; (iii) The impact of ethnic diversity within newsrooms on the selection of news; (iv) Public service journalists’ opinion on the editorial composition and its effect on the audience. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose The purpose of this study is to understand the reason behind why it occurs a large number of pickups each year in the construction industry. In the case company alone, it occurs 160 000 pickups per year and an estimated loss of 50 MSEK. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Companies that have a well-formulated Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) practice is one step in the right direction of contributing to a prosperous society where future generations are not compromised. Although companies may have a CSR practice, it is not guaranteed that that the practice is effective. LÄS MER
4. Public place, female space : a proposed structure plan for Kihinani, Zanzibar which includes women in the planning processUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The urban population is rapidly expanding and Africa has the fastest growing population in the world. Zanzibar Town is the urban, densely populated area in Zanzibar, a semi-autonomous island state in Tanzania. During the last fifty years, the population has increased by 630% in the city. LÄS MER
5. "Socialtjänsten och hedersproblematiken" En kvalitativ studie om hedersvåld utifrån socialsekreterarnas perspektivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative study with the objective to find an understanding for how social workers who work with people affected by honor-related violence, receive and investigate the phenomenon and to illuminate their knowledge on the subject. We collected women´s stories from a source that contains authentic anonymous narratives and prepared one “story” as a vignette. LÄS MER