Sökning: "sexual exploitation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 121 uppsatser innehållade orden sexual exploitation.
1. “Hjärtan måste inte explodera”. Policydokument som hinder och möjligheter i arbetet mot människohandel i form av sexuell exploateringKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking is an age-old phenomenon. Several international and nationalpolicy documents exist to combat trafficking in persons. A majority of the policiesare well-established, yet trafficking in persons is still a widespread phenomenon. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap; Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Grooming is an internet based crime that affects children over the world, and during the covid-19 pandemic, children have been disproportionately affected and in specific risk for becoming targeted. While Sweden's covid-19 strategy differs from other countries in Europe and the rest of the world, since there has not been a national “lock-down”, however, schools have temporarily implemented distance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : J.M. Coetzee’s Disgrace was published during a defining moment in South African history in 1999. Five years earlier Nelson Mandela had been elected president after the first general election. LÄS MER
4. A Call to Anger : A feminist participatory approach to anti-trafficking communication for social change in collaboration with the Youth Advocacy Group of NGO AtinaMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : Voices of women affected by trafficking in human beings for sexual exploitation (THBSE) are often marginalized and they are not usually included in the design and implementation of anti-trafficking campaigns. Although these campaigns present themselves as Communication for Social Change, the final result often betrays the principles of this form of communication. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking has turned into a global criminal industry that makes 32 billion dollars annually and enslaves about 800,000 individuals every year. Eighty per cent of those 800,000 are women or girls, and 50 per cent are minors. LÄS MER