Sökning: "sexual rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 261 uppsatser innehållade orden sexual rights.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Violence against women is a widespread global problem and a violation of human rights. An estimated 35% of all women in the world have been subjected to physical and/or sexual violence, and the perpetrator in the majority of cases has been a current or former partner. LÄS MER
2. From invisibility to political witch-hunt: The influence of everyday marginalization on the sense of Polish and European belonging among the LGBTQ+ minority in Poland.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : Thirty years after the fall of communism and fifteen years after Poland joined the European Union, there have been more steps backwards than forwards in regards to gender and sexual equality. From the very beginning, this has been a cause of tension between Poland and the EU. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : One of the subjects of #metoo late 2017 was the problem of sexual harassment in the workplace. Questions were asked whether or not the current labor legislation could ensure sufficient protection against further sexual harassment. LÄS MER
4. Derechos reproductivos de las adolescentes en el Perú : Políticas públicas de planificación familiar, durante el gobierno de Alejandro Toledo,(2001-2006)Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Latinamerikainstitutet
Sammanfattning : Abstract The purpose of this qualitative research has been to reflect on the public policies of reproductive health carried out in Peru during the government of Alejandro Toledo. The issue has also been analyzed from the feminist jurisprudence perspective in the context of how these political actions have fostered discrimination against women, especially adolescent girls. LÄS MER
5. EN KVINNA FÖR HISTORIEBÖCKERNA? : Sedlighet, sexualitet och barnbegränsning – Hilma Hofstedts argumentation för kvinnors rättigheter under tiden för preventivmedelslagen.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to pay attention to, and examine Hilma Hofstedts contribution in the struggle for woman’s sexual and social rights at the start of the 20th century. This is done by analyzing Hofstedts lecture on poverty an birth controll called ”Fattigdom- barnalstring”. LÄS MER