Sökning: "sexual violence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 412 uppsatser innehållade orden sexual violence.
1. Sexuellt utnyttjande och korruption En kvantitativ studie av sambandet mellan individers utbildning och uppfattning samt upplevelse av ’sextortion’ i LatinamerikaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Several studies about corruption show that gender has a spectrum of its own regarding the subject. Amongst several corruption forms that are based on gender, a specific one is the combination of sexual exploitation and corruption, also defined as sextortion. The costs of the issue are severe for individuals and societies. LÄS MER
2. Examining the Ubiquitousness of Conflict-Related Sexual Violence in Territorial Conflicts A quantitive study on how territorial conflicts are related to rebel perpetrated conflict-related sexual violence and rebel groups funding natural resourcesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study explores how territorial conflicts are related to rebel perpetrated conflict-related sexual violence and if rebel groups funded by natural resources exacerbates that relationship. Prior research has explored how rebel groups funded by natural resources is related to rebel perpetrated conflict-related sexual violence (CRSV). LÄS MER
3. Drev, syndabockar och megäror Skildringen av metoo-rörelsen i Katarina Frostensons och Fredrik Virtanens självbiografierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an analysis of the description of the metoo movement in the autobiographies of poet Katarina Frostenson and journalist Fredrik Virtanen. Frostenson’s husband, Jean-Claude Arnault, and Virtanen were both publicly accused of sexual harassment and rape during metoo. LÄS MER
4. Den som ger sig in i (kär)leken får (kär)leken tåla. En kvalitativ studie om hur mäns våld mot kvinnor i nära relation legitimeras och konstrueras på Flashback.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine how men’s physical domestic violence against women is being legitimized and constructed on various threads in the forum “Flashback”. Three main questions have been investigated; how do writers find violence and how is their understanding of violence?, what arguments are being used to legitimize men’s psysical domestic violence against women? and how is perpetrators and victims constructed in those threads on “Flashback”? This study is based on five threads found in the forum “Flashback” and has then been analysed using thematic analysis. LÄS MER
5. Invisible Victims of Sexual Violence : -A Minor Field Study on women and girls with disabilities in Cape Town, South Africa.Master-uppsats, Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm/Högskolan för mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : To live a life protected from exploitation, violence, and abuse is a fundamental human right. However, this seems to be a difficult human right to fulfill, at least for women and girls living with disabilities. LÄS MER