Sökning: "shale effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden shale effect.
1. Formation evaluation of the Jurassic Stø and Nordmela formations in exploration well 7220/8-1, Barents Sea, NorwayMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Evaluating reservoirs with alternating sequences of sand and shale meet the challenge of quantifying the effect from clay minerals. The clay minerals have an impact on logging tools and the resulting data. When not considering the effects, a formation evaluation will present incorrect results on e.g. LÄS MER
2. The Directive on the Deployment of Alternative Fuels Infrastructure : An analysis of its effects on the market uptake of natural gas vehiclesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The EU transport sector is currently extremely dependent on foreign oil and the import bill for this fuel was in 2011 approximately € 210 billion. The European Commission (EC) claims that this dependency will eventually affect the member states’ economic security and mobility as oil is a finite resource. LÄS MER
3. Release of elements from unprocessed- and processed shale from Kvarntorp : Effect from different pHMagister-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för naturvetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The alum shale of Sweden is a sulphidic black shale which was mined for its contents of alum during the 17th-19th centuries. During the thirst half of the 20th century alum shale from Kvarntorp was pyrolysed for refinement of its organic matter. LÄS MER
4. The Diversification Discount in the Oil and Gas Industry: Marathon Corporation Downstream Demerger Case StudyC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the success and implications of a decision by Marathon Corporation to spin-off its downstream assets from the upstream counterpart in early 2011. It is found that due to recent developments in the oil and gas industry and risk profile differences in the upstream and downstream firm, the demerger has led each firm to unlock hidden shareholder value and specialize to mitigate the effect of a diversification discount. LÄS MER
5. Sequence stratigraphy, palynology and biostratigraphy across the Ordovician-Silurian boundary in the Röstånga-1 core, southern SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A multiproxy study on sedimentary rocks spanning the Ordovician-Silurian boundary has been performed on material from the Röstånga-1 core, with the aims to improve the biostratigraphical and sedimentological framework and to interpret the depositional environment during this interval in Earth’s history. The sedimentary succession in the Röstånga-1 core is developed in the Scanian Lithofacies Belt and is considered an excellent upper Middle Ordovician-Lower Silurian reference section for southernmost Sweden. LÄS MER