Sökning: "sharp power"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden sharp power.
1. A BALANCING ACT? A study on Sweden’s ambivalence in responding to pressure from the Chinese embassyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ever since Sweden was the first Western democracy to officially recognise the People’s Republic of China shortly after its establishment in 1949, the two states have enjoyed decades of successful and beneficial bilateral cooperation. However, the literature states that maintaining bilateral cooperation with a growing authoritarian great power has generated an ambivalence from Sweden on sensitive issues regarding China, in order to not jeopardize domestic economic interests. LÄS MER
2. De estetiska ämnenas utveckling och betydelse under 2010-talet. : En kritisk diskursanalys av den offentliga debatten om de estetiska ämnenas positionering och betydelse efter gymnasiereformen 2011.Magister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för pedagogiska studier (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how the discourses about the position of the aesthetic subjects in the Swedish Education Policy are formed and presented in media texts. As the media today has a great power in society, is an arena for politicians to reach out, media players to raise current issues and the public to engage in opinion formation, this study is done through an analysis of media texts from the years between 2011-2018. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : Studies suggest that mystery can increase curiosity and interest for certain spaces. This topic becomes highly relevant in current times when contemporary architecture turns its concerns towards sharp vision. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The pulp- and paper industry is a key industry globally and stands for a production of 600 million tonnes pulp and paper worldwide with a total revenue of 400 billion dollars. Due to high quality requirements on paper, it is important to use instruments that control that the produced paper fulfill the promised requirements. LÄS MER
5. Does Environmental party representation matter for investments in green infrastructure? : a regression discontinuity approachUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : For the 2014 election the Environmental Party, which is a small single issue party, revealed an election manifesto for the forthcoming electoral period, where they promised to establish more charging spots for electric vehicles and to make electric vehicles more accessible. The aim of the study is to examine to what extent investments in green infrastructure are affected by Environmental Party representation on a local level. LÄS MER