Sökning: "shopping products"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 226 uppsatser innehållade orden shopping products.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
2. Consumers’ sustainable choices in fashion: The influence of the relationships between sustainability labels, related competences and meanings of the sustainable shopping practiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. Antecedents of Chinese millennial consumers' purchase intentions via following influencers' recommendations: the sports goods industryMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background In recent years, with the rapid development of e-commerce in China, various online media and digital social platforms have attracted more users, and online marketing has gradually replaced traditional marketing strategies. The increasing frequency of online shopping by Chinese consumers, especially millennials, presents a huge opportunity for influencer marketing. LÄS MER
4. Transition Risk on a Consumer’s Journey : Influencing Concepts towards the occurrence of Transition Risk on a Consumer’s Journey on Virtual Reality ShoppingMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Background: Retailing through Virtual Reality (VR) is faced with a dilemma of potential customers using the VR to look for products online, but somehow do not make a purchase online and prefer to visit the physical stores instead. This phenomenon is referred as Transition Risk. LÄS MER
5. Value-Centric Behaviour Change with Data Visualisation : Case study for visualising data on grocery consumption to bring about value-centric purchasing patterns for retail supermarket consumersMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Dietary choices are a leading global cause of mortality and environmental degradation that threaten the attainability of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Climate Agreement . It thus becomes important to find ways to reduce its environmental impact and facilitate healthy consumption patterns. LÄS MER