Sökning: "short cracks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden short cracks.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Mekanik och hållfasthetslära
Sammanfattning : In the transition from conventional to green energy production resources, steam turbines are used to satisfy the lack of energy during peaks in the demand times and the limited access of renewable resources. This type of usage for steam turbines makes them operate on a flexible schedule, which leads to unpredictable issues related to shorter component life and faster crack propagation. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : The detection of damages inside the equine hoof capsule, such as keratomas, cracks and infections is sometimes hard with the methods available today. A non-invasive techniquethat aids in the search for these conditions would be of great help in order to find these conditions without causing unnecessary damage to the horse. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : The conducting winding of an electrical machine is insulated in order to prevent any short circuits to occur within the machine. This insulation is during its lifetime exposed to several environmental stresses and therefore plays an important role in the life length of the machine. LÄS MER
4. Reinforced Concrete Subjected To Restraint Forces : A comparison with non-linear numerical analysesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad; KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, it is Eurocode 2 which forms the basis for performing a design of concrete structures, in which methods can be found treating the subject of restrained concrete members and cracking in the serviceability limit state. In the code, both detailed hand calculations procedures as well as simplified methods are described. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In this master thesis different overlay welding methods suitable for boiler application has been investigated.The purpose of this project is to define advantages and disadvantages for each overlay welding methods and suggest some evaluation criteria on some commercial and experimental alloys aimed for overlay welding material. LÄS MER