Sökning: "short rotation coppice"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden short rotation coppice.
1. Evaluation of the possibility of phytoremediation (using Salix) as a management tool for abandoned sites moderately contaminated with arsenic : a literature reviewMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : The presence of arsenic in soil and water has become an increasing problem in many countries around the world. The exposure of high concentration of arsenic in its inorganic form in natural environment such as soil and water makes it harmful to both humans, wildlife and plants. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Bioenergy as an alternative source for energy production and transportation has gained attention to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions from fossil fuels. Short Rotation Coppice (SRC) as dedicated energy crops for heat and energy production have many demonstrated and proved climatic, biodiversity and environmental benefits, but concerns regarding the occurred Land Cover Change (LCC) from agriculture land into SRC have been raised. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekologi; KTH/Industriell ekologi
Sammanfattning : One of Sweden’s visions set to be real before 2050 is to replace fossil fuels with renewable energy sources; this could be done partly by using biomass as a substitute. One kind of common energy crop is short-rotation willow coppice (SRWC) which is a fast growing energy crop cultivated by farmers in the agricultural landscape. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Crop Production Ecology
Sammanfattning : Willow short rotation coppice (SRC) is a perennial gricultural crop used for the production of biomass for energy in Sweden. Environmental applications of willow SRC became of interest in the last years, such as the use of willow phytoremediation systems for the treatment of andfill leachate. LÄS MER
5. Production of biomass from short rotation coppice for energy use : comparision between Sweden and SpainKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : Wood energy is the main source of energy for more than two billion people. Over 14 percent of the world’s total primary energy is supplied by biofuels, particularly fuelwood and charcoal according to FAO data. LÄS MER