Sökning: "signal-to-noise ratio"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 253 uppsatser innehållade orden signal-to-noise ratio.
1. Evaluating image analysis techniques for ultrasound optical tomography in breast tissueMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Biomedicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in the world today and early detection is crucial to minimize the mortality. ”Ultrasound optical tomography” (UOT) is a method under development for deep tissue imaging. LÄS MER
2. Digital Front End Algorithms for Sub-Band Full DuplexMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Sub-band full duplex is a new communication scheme technology, where a single frequency band is partitioned into sub-bands for downlink (DL) and up-link(UL) transmissions, and both can take place simultaneously. The idea behind the sub-band full duplex development is to improve the throughput, and coverage and reduce the latency of the UL communication by allowing the UL reception during the DL transmission. LÄS MER
3. Fault-Tolerant Over-the-Air Federated Learning with Clustered Aggregation : Using a hierarchical architecture with hybrid digital and analog communication, to deal with byzantine users in Federated Learning over wireless networks.Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : Rapid advancements in modern AI applications have placed unprecedented demands on large-scale connectivity and data aggregation. The vision of Internet-of-Things (IoT) is supported by a massive amount of distributed sensors and wireless devices that generate useful data for these applications. LÄS MER
4. Secrecy Capacity of Cooperative Transmission with Opportunistic Relaying SchemeMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The usage of wireless communication has increased over the past few years. Most wired communications are replaced by wireless communication for ease of use. Wireless communication transfers confidential information like personal information and credentials between two entities. LÄS MER
5. Deep Neural Networks for dictionary-based 5G channel estimation with no ground truth in mixed SNR scenariosMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Channel estimation is a fundamental task for exploiting the advantages of massive Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) systems in fifth generation (5G) wireless technology. Channel estimates require solving sparse linear inverse problems that is usually performed with the Least Squares method, which brings low complexity but high mean squared error values. LÄS MER