Sökning: "silenced knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden silenced knowledge.
1. Livsnödvändigt eller livsförstörande? En diskursanalys av mediedebatten angående könsbekräftande vård för barn och ungaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This study examines the current Swedish media debate regarding gender-affirming care and treatment for children and youth. The aim was to determine the overarching discourses surrounding gender dysphoria, what actors appear in the debate and on what terms, as well as to examine how danger is constructed in the debate. LÄS MER
2. Genderless violence and invisible whiteness : A study of how white supremacist extremism is represented in Western mediaMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines what kind of knowledge is (re)produced in Western media coverage of the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand on 15 March 2019. A central point of departure is that the media plays a significant part in the construction of knowledge. LÄS MER
3. The last “terrorist” - Kurdish Marginalized Perspectives in the Turkish Social And Political LandscapeKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : Despite the vast research on the protracted conflict between the PKK and the Turkish state, recent battles in the South-East of Turkey have increased the anti-Kurdish attitudes and discourses in Turkish society. I argue that Kurdish marginalized individuals conflict understandings are silenced in the Turkish social and political landscape. LÄS MER
4. Aesthetic Experiences and the Miracle of Action : On the Radical Possibility of Art in Teaching and LearningMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Estetiska lärprocesserSödertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : This master essay starts with the author having an encounter with two 14-years old boys who claim that they are Nazis. In a school project where the pupils made films about norms in the society they made a film with a clearly racist and homophobic message. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för fysik och elektroteknik (IFE)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to highlight how tacit and silenced knowledge appear in various contexts in the nuclear power industry. Attention is paid primarily to the dilemma that the instructor is faced in the teaching of courses and programs of theoretical and practical nature. LÄS MER