Sökning: "simulator solution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 101 uppsatser innehållade orden simulator solution.
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system; Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system
Sammanfattning : The popularity of railway transportation has been on the rise over the past decades, as it has been able to provide safe, reliable, and highly available service. The main challenge within this domain is to reduce the costs of preventive maintenance and improve operational efficiency. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Wireless power and data transfer systems are experiencing an ever-growing consumer and industrial adoption. Its use in common devices has made the technology more accessible to people, but seldomly does it replace a physical connection inside a product. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Background: A real-time system operates with time constraints, and its correctness depends upon the time on which results are generated. Different industries use different types of real-time systems such as telecommunication, air traffic control systems, generation of power, and spacecraft system. LÄS MER
4. Exploring interaction with unmanned systems : A case study regarding interaction with an autonomous unmanned vehicleKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Unmanned systems (US:s) of various kinds are becoming more and more sought after resources as they do not have an onboard driver, and thus, can be employed in situations that are either dangerous or impossible for humans to engage in. Consequently, US:s are envisioned to play a large role both in civilian and military contexts in the future, which presents new challenges regarding how humans should interact with these new systems. LÄS MER
5. USING SIMULATION AS AN ADVANCED TESTING METHOD : A study to improve a transportation service of an event-based system.M1-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Today in a modern society the pace is high and the need for flexibility and mobilityis big. Despite the increasing access and great digital solutions for online-meetings,the need for short distance transportation remains. LÄS MER