Sökning: "site management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1514 uppsatser innehållade orden site management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on Tjolöholm Castle, which was built at the turn of the 20th century in Sweden, a time marked by innovation and significant changes in social interaction. The purpose of the study is to examine the management of the property during three different periods of significant change, in order to understand how its function and value are prioritized. LÄS MER
2. Constructing a civilized wilderness. An intersectional discourse analysis of the Sierra Club 1893-1910Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This study investigates if and how the Sierra Club adapted complex and contradictory rationalizations to legitimize their authority in wilderness and civilization. The study aims thereby to enhance our understanding of the origin narrative of the American preservation and conservation movement at the turn of the twentieth century which depicted white male heroes as discoverers and protectors of a pristine wilderness. LÄS MER
3. Variation Management Strategies for Future Construction Sites: A study to address role of an equipment rental business in the energy transitionH-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Construction sites are facing challenges with high power peaks due to electrificationof heavy equipment where potential consequences are increased power tariffs locallyand risk of limited power supply. Another development is an increased intermittentpower supply due to more wind- and solar power in the electricity system, whichcauses price fluctuations. LÄS MER
4. A New Landscape for Management Control: Managers Reaching a Balance of Remote Work in a Post-Pandemic EraKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years organisations have faced the COVID-19 pandemic, which entailed extensive restrictions and lockdowns around the world. The new challenges have created new patterns for organisations to work after the pandemic and remote work has been implemented. The overall usage of remote work is applied to various extents in organisations. LÄS MER
5. SOIL GROSS NITROGEN MINERALISATION AND FOREST GROWTH IN FOUR HEMIBOREAL FOREST STANDS IN SOUTHWEST SWEDENMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : Boreal and temperate forests together make up the largest terrestrial net C sink in the world. They take up carbon dioxide (CO2) from the atmosphere and store it in plant biomass and soil as they grow, making them crucial in mitigating global climate change. LÄS MER