Sökning: "small- and medium-sized enterprises"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 277 uppsatser innehållade orden small- and medium-sized enterprises.
1. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
2. Dynamic capabilities in sustainable supply chain management : a multiple case study of small and medium-sized enterprises in the apparel sectorMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : This study provides a better understanding of how Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in the apparel sector, manage their suppliers and what dynamic capabilities that might be of importance. The topic can be empirically relevant for policy makers and managers in the private and public sector in order to understand how companies manage their supply chain in a changing business environment in general and develop insights for SMEs’ Sustainable Supply Chain Management (SSCM) practices and dynamic capabilities in the apparel sector in particular. LÄS MER
3. A customer-centric evaluation of a smart manufacturing concept : Development of a continuous improvement strategy for improving the productivity of a small and medium-sized enterprisesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Nytt AB is a startup focusing on simplifying the concept of smart manufacturing to small and medium-sized companies providing an add-on machine monitoring solution for data analyzing. The product is currently under development with the final product soon to be launched. In the next phase of Nytt AB, a marketing plan has to be strategized. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Water has been classified as an increasingly stress resource, according to the last World Water Development Report. Concerns about clean drinking water and water sanitation are also focal points of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). LÄS MER
5. Affärssystem – Utmaningar och framgångsfaktorer för en framgångsrik implementeringsprocess : En multipel fallstudie för små- till medelstora företag verksamma i naturstensbranschenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för industriell ekonomi, industridesign och maskinteknik; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för industriell ekonomi, industridesign och maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Enterprise resource planning system (ERP system) is a standardized support system that aims to support the various functions of a company. Companies have different conditions for a successful implementation process due to the complexity of the ERP system. LÄS MER