Sökning: "smart antennas"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden smart antennas.
1. Antenna Design and Link Performance Verification of Antennas for 5G mmWave Handheld DevicesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to design a new antenna system and to verify its link performance in 5G FR2 mmWave frequency for handheld devices to enable cellular communication. The main objective is to design an antenna primarily at 28GHz and 39GHz to enhance spectrum efficiency, along with improved transmission data rates, enabling new cases like Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and many more such applications. LÄS MER
2. A Quadrature Frequency Generation Chain for Direct-conversion Phased-array 5G TransceiversMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The 5th generation (5G) has recently specified a new spectrum range, FR2- 5G New Radio (5G-NR), to provide higher spectral efficiency and channel capacity for ubiquitous cellular connectivity where the user ends can be in various types such as picocell stations, sensor nodes, cloud servers, hand-held devices, and so on. Due to the advantage of phased array antennas in performing beam-forming, and improving SNR at higher spectra, multi-antenna systems have gained an inevitable role in developing such radios. LÄS MER
3. PLL for 5G mmWaveMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This paper presents research and implementation of a high frequency Integer-N phase-locked loop for digital beamforming in mobile devices. Multiple topologies investigated whereof two were implemented. The transient phase noise of the PLL is -104dB/-95dB @1MHz. The output frequency range is from 8G-10G. LÄS MER
4. Non-Coherent Radio-Based PositioningMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, a new Angle-of-Arrival (AoA) technique is used to determine the direction of a target in an outdoor environment using Radio Frequency (RF) signals. This technique estimates the AoA based on the difference between the Received Signal Strength Indicators (RSSI) from two/four directive antennas. LÄS MER
5. 2.45 GHz Antenna Designs with Impedance Matching Network : NIBE AB, Markaryd, SwedenMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This master thesis is a part of digitization project at NIBE AB, Markaryd, Sweden.Nowadays, the demand for digitization is increasing. One of the main goals ofdigitization is to build smart houses and industries to offer better lifestyles.NIBE is a company which produces heat pumps, water heaters, district waterheaters, digital stoves and etc. LÄS MER